Flexi Assets Financing
Flexi Assets Financing provides diversified assets financing services with flexible use of financial products1 in order to improve customers’ liquidity of cash. Allows you to catch each valuable investment opportunity effectively and develop future plans for wealth growth.
Acceptable Collateral Type and Maximum Lending Ratio:
|Acceptable Collateral Type2
|Maximum Lending Ratio2
|Time Deposit/ Certificate of Deposit 4
|Up to 100% of asset market value
|Up to 97% of the surrender value as at policy issue date
|Structured Deposit 4
|Up to 85% of asset market value
|Up to 80% of asset market value
|Up to 60% of asset market value
Recently, a customer with extensive experience in investment would like to achieve capital value added goal and maintain liquidity objectives through our Flexi Assets Financing. Therefore, he logged in Personal Internet Banking to “Book Appointment to Apply for Flexi Assets Financing” instead of queuing up at branch. Our account manager assisted him for the application by understanding his needs and risk tolerance. At last, he improves his liquidity of cash in HK$1,820,000 by choosing our overdraft facilities with pledged investment fund & structured deposit.
|Convert to Cash3
The above example is for reference only. Flexi Assets Financing is subject to the terms and conditions. Please contact our branch staff for the details.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- Customer should have a clear understanding of his/her financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- Customer should assess his/her repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- Customer should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue/overlimit interest charged by the Bank.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Please note that the Bank do not appoint any third parties to refer loan applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call out hotline at 218 95588.
- Financial products include Investment Fund, Time Deposit, Structured Deposit, Certificate of Deposit, Securities and Insurance Plan.
- For reference only. The Bank shall have absolute discretion to prescribe and revise the eligibility of collateral and the calculation method of relevant lending ratio.
- Investment Fund and Structured Deposit financing are overdraft facility which is revolving facility.
- Structured Deposit and Certificate of Deposit are not the same as Time Deposit, they are NOT protected deposit and are NOT protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
- Best Lending Rate means Hong Kong Dollar Best Lending Rate or Prime as quoted or determined by the Bank from time to time, subject to fluctuation and amendment at the Bank’s discretion.