Flexi Assets Financing
Flexi Assets Financing provides diversified assets financing services with flexible use of financial products1 in order to improve customers’ liquidity of cash. Allows you to catch each valuable investment opportunity effectively and develop future plans for wealth growth.
“Book Appointment to Apply for Flexi Assets Financing” and “Apply for Flexi Assets Financing” online service
- ICBC (Asia) Personal Internet Banking customers can now login to Personal Internet Banking for “Book Appointment to Apply for Flexi Assets Financing”2 online service to save your queuing time at branch.
- For ICBC (Asia) customers with valid current account and time deposit account, they can directly choose “Apply for Flexi Assets Financing” via Personal Internet Banking 3 for self- application and enjoy the benefit of obtaining instant approval result. The application of overdraft service has no handling fee and the overdraft service will be effective immediately once the application has been approved.
Acceptable Collateral Type and Maximum Lending Ratio:
|Acceptable Collateral Type4
||Maximum Lending Ratio4
|Time Deposit/ Certificate of Deposit 6 / Insurance Plan/ RMB Government Bond
||Up to 100% of asset market value
|Structured Deposit 6
||Up to 85% of asset market value
||Up to 80% of asset market value
||Up to 80% of asset market value
Recently, a customer with extensive experience in investment would like to achieve capital value added goal and maintain liquidity objectives through our Flexi Assets Financing. Therefore, he logged in Personal Internet Banking to “Book Appointment to Apply for Flexi Assets Financing” instead of queuing up at branch. Our account manager assisted him for the application by understanding his needs and risk tolerance. At last, he improves his liquidity of cash in HK$1,820,000 by choosing our overdraft facilities with pledged investment fund & structured deposit.
||Convert to Cash5
The above example is for reference only. Flexi Assets Financing is subject to the terms and conditions. Please contact our branch staff for the details.
Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
- Customer should have a clear understanding of his/her financial condition, daily expenses, and actual borrowing needs.
- Customer should assess his/her repayment ability and avoid over-borrowing.
- Customer should repay any outstanding balance on time to avoid late payment charges and additional overdue/overlimit interest charged by the Bank.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Please note that the Bank do not appoint any third parties to refer loan applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call out hotline at 218 95588.
- Financial products include Investment Fund, Time Deposit, Structured Deposit, Certificate of Deposit, Securities, Insurance Plan and RMB Government Bond
- ICBC (Asia) Personal internet banking customers can “book appointment to apply for Flexi Assets Financing” through logging in Personal Internet Banking. Please Click Here for the guidelines and steps for using such new online service.
- Such online service is only applicable to those personal internet banking customers of ICBC (Asia) who hold ICBC (Asia)’s valid single name HKD/USD current account and single name time deposit for the application of overdraft facility pledged with time deposit. Please Click Here for the guidelines and steps for using such online service.
- For reference only. The Bank shall have absolute discretion to prescribe and revise the eligibility of collateral and the calculation method of relevant lending ratio.
- Investment Fund and Structured Deposit financing are overdraft facility which is revolving facility.
- Structured Deposit and Certificate of Deposit are not the same as Time Deposit, they are NOT protected deposit and are NOT protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
- Best Lending Rate means Hong Kong Dollar Best Lending Rate or Prime as quoted or determined by the Bank from time to time, subject to fluctuation and amendment at the Bank’s discretion.