Investment Funds Service
No matter your goal is to prepare for your children's education, your own retirement or simply to maximize your wealth, ICBA (Asia) Investment Funds Service has paved the best way for you.
Why Invest in Investment Funds？
You can gain access to many investment instruments which are available only to institutional investors through the aggregated strength of individual investors.
As funds are invested in different equities, bonds and currencies in markets across the world, your investments are well diversified and thus the risk is greatly reduced.
Why Choose ICBC (Asia)？
With an ICBC (Asia) Investment Funds account, you can subscribe for, redeem or switch your funds anytime, and manage your investment with the highest possible flexibility.
Our Investment Funds Service accepts investments from as low as HKD100 (or its equivalent in any other foreign currencies) and increments can be made anytime later.
For every transaction, detailed contract note or advice will be issued. Monthly statements with holdings and balance are provided for easy portfolio tracking and management. You can also access your portfolio via our Internet Banking Services.
Experienced fund managers will help you to work out a portfolio with best yield via careful study and analysis, assisting you to maximize your return and reach your goal fast.
- With the greatest coverage
We offer more than 900 funds which are managed by
- ICBC Asset Management (Global) Company Limited
- ICBC Credit Suisse Asset Management (International) Company Limited
and the leading asset management companies listed below:
- AllianceBernstein Hong Kong Limited
- Allianz Global Investors Asia Pacific Limited
- Baring Asset Management (Asia) Limited
- BlackRock Asset Management North Asia Limited
- BNP Paribas Investment Partners Asia Limited
- Bosera Asset Management (International) Co., Limited
- China International Capital Corporation Hong Kong Asset Management Limited
- CSOP Asset Management Limited
- E Fund Management (HK) Co., Ltd
- FIL Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited
- First Sentier Investors (Hong Kong) Limited
- Franklin Templeton Investments (Asia) Limited
- GF International Investment Management Limited
- Invesco Asset Management Asia Limited
- Ninety One Hong Kong Limited
- Janus Henderson Investors
- JPMorgan Funds (Asia) Limited
- Schroder Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited
- Value Partners Limited
- GaoTeng Global Asset Management Limited
- Pictet Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited
- UBS Asset Management
Risk Disclosure Statement
Investment Funds: Investment in investment funds involves risks. The prices of an investment fund may move up or down and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling investment funds. When investing in investment funds denominated in non-local currencies, please be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. Past performance of any investment fund is no guide to its future performance.
The above risk disclosure statements cannot disclose all the risks involved. Before making investment decision, you should thoroughly study the offering documents, financial reports and relevant risk disclosure statements issued by the issuer of the investment product(s). Further you should consider your own circumstances including financial position, investment experience and objective to ensure the investment is suitable for your particular investment needs and risk tolerance capacity. You should seek independent financial and professional advice before trading or investment. This promotional material does not constitute an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sales of any investment products. This promotional material is issued by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited (the “Bank”) and the contents have not been reviewed by Securities and Futures Commission. If there is any dispute arising out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction in the future and the dispute is eligible as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme, the Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer. However, any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved between directly the product service provider and the customer.