ICBC Visa Signature Card
ICBC Visa Signature Card brings you unique benefits and a series of "Get 2 For 1" offers. Let's explore stylish and tasteful lifestyle with ICBC Visa Signature Card!
Rebate amount will be calculated on monthly basis and shown on statement.
- For every HKD$ 1 spent = 0.5% Cash Rebate
1. Bonus point and cash rebate are not applicable to cash advances, balance transfer, cash installment loan amount/ tax loan and personal loan amount/ merchant installment loan amount and the repayment amount, reload/ transfer of e-wallet (including but not limited to Alipay, PayMe, Tap & Go and WeChat Pay), donations, purchase of casino chips, gambling transactions, unauthorized transactions, all payment type (including but not limited to credit card charges, cash installment, any financial charges, overdue charges, all account service charges, settlement through online personal banking service or ATM for insurance payment or utilities bills, tax payment, payment for MPF contribution etc. Or other categories as we may at our sole discretion determine from time to time). Also, the Rewards are not applicable to the transactions of supermarkets, fuel, transportation fees, property, motor vehicle, wholesale, hospital and tuition in China etc. (transaction types are determined according to the merchant categories as defined time to time by Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay and reserves the right to change the merchant categories from time to time, or at its sole discretion of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China and (Asia) Limited). Transactions which have not been posted, cancelled, refunded or not authorized are not eligible to the rewards.
Personal accident insurance travelling on public conveyance
- Personal Accident Insurance (up to US$ 500,000)
Provide insurance cover to person insured against accidental death or permanent disablement, loss of limb, loss of sight, loss of speech, loss of hearing as a result of accident during a journey on public conveyance.
For policy detail, please contact Customer Service Hotline of Aon Hong Kong Limited* : 2861 6666 (Monday-Friday 9am to 5:30pm, expect public holidays).
* Aon Hong Kong Ltd (“AON”) is insurance broker for the above group insurance plan and will support customers in inquiries about insurance plans and assist in claim applications.
This personal accident insurance travelling on public conveyance is applicable to eligible cardholders holding ICBC Horoscope Visa Signature Card/ ICBC | LINE FRIENDS Visa Signature Card (CONY card face)/ ICBC Visa Signature Card/ ICBC World Corporate Mastercard/ ICBC UnionPay Diamond corporate card/ ICBC Corporate Mastercard/ ICBC UnionPay Platinum Corporate Card. The above is intended only as a general summary for reference. The above personal accident insurance travelling on public conveyance is a group insurance contract underwritten by AXA Insurance Company Limited ("AXA") and issued to Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited as the policyholder. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited is not an insurance agent of AXA, and the relevant insurance plan is the product of AXA and not Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited. Customers are bound by the service terms and policy terms as amended from time to time for this personal accident insurance travelling on public conveyance. All claims, disputes and complaints should be referred directly to AXA. Customers may need to provide personal data or information to AXA or its service provider (whether within or outside HKSAR) for the purpose of provision of the relevant services to the customers. The scope of coverage, exclusions, indemnity limits and compensation are subject to the detailed terms and conditions of the relevant group insurance policy. ICBC (Asia) is the policy holder and not the provider of this service and will not be responsible for any related liabilities and obligations.For details, please refer to Travel Insurance Benefit and the Policy.
Visa Contactless Payment
With Visa Contactless Payment, you can simply tap and pay with your ICBC Visa Signature Card on the card terminal that support contactless payment function. It’s fast, convenient and no need for signature too. Look for the contactless symbol and enjoy the ease of contactless payment today!
- Enjoy a wide range of benefits including traveling, dinning, shopping and other services. For more details, please visit www.visasignature.com.hk
- Payment is more flexible with 55 days interest-free repayment period
- Click to download Cardholder Agreement
- Click to download Fees Schedule and Charges
To borrow or not to borrow ? Borrow only if you can repay!
Protect your Personal Digital Keys; Beware of Fraudulent Links!
Don't lend or sell your account for a job.
"ICBC (Asia)" or "The Bank" is the abbreviation of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited.