ICBC Horoscope Card
Online Application Gift
Extra HK$50 Free Credit Card Spending Limit for each card is eligible to new customers who successfully apply designated ICBC (Asia) credit cards upon card approval. The application should take via online.
- ICBC Horoscope Visa Signature Card + ICBC Horoscope UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card【Apply Now】
For details, please refer to Terms and Conditions of the Online Application Gift.
New customers who successfully apply for ICBC Horoscope Visa Signature Card and ICBC Horoscope UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card / ICBC Horoscope UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Card can enjoy
- 24” Starry Luggage (Suggested retail price：HK$980)*; or
- HK$300 Free Credit Card Spending Limit *
*To be entitled to the relevant welcome offer, new customers are required to accumulate retail spending or cash advance for HK$/ RMB 1,500 with each card within the first 2 months of new cards issuance.For details, please refer to Terms and Conditions of the Welcome Offer.
Customer can select the preferred horoscope cardface design when they apply the card. If there is no indication, the Bank will assign the horoscope cardface design according to the date of birth. Please refer to the table below for details.
(22/12 - 20/1)
(21/1 - 19/2)
(20/2 - 20/3)
(21/3 - 20/4)
(21/4 - 21/5)
(22/5 - 21/6)
(22/6 - 22/7)
(23/7 - 22/8)
(23/8 - 23/9)
(24/9 - 23/10)
(24/10 - 22/11)
(23/11 - 21/12)
Enjoy 1.5% cash rebate with your ICBC Horoscope Visa Signature Card and ICBC Horoscope UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card. HKD & RMB spending will be combined for accumulated transactions amount calculation; RMB¥1 spending will be calculated as HKD$1. Rebate amount will be calculated on a monthly basis automatically without any convert changes 1, it will be credited to the HKD account and shown on the statement.
Attention: Cash rebate on local spending with ICBC Horoscope UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Card is 1% 1.
1. Bonus point and cash rebate are not applicable to cash advances, balance transfer, cash installment loan amount/ tax loan and personal loan amount/ merchant installment loan amount and the repayment amount, reload/ transfer of e-wallet (including but not limited to Alipay, PayMe, Tap & Go and WeChat Pay), donations, purchase of casino chips, gambling transactions, unauthorized transactions, all payment type (including but not limited to credit card charges, cash installment, any financial charges, overdue charges, all account service charges, settlement through online personal banking service or ATM for insurance payment or utilities bills, tax payment, payment for MPF contribution etc. or other categories as Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited ("ICBC (Asia)") may at our sole discretion determine from time to time). Also, the bonus point and cash rebate are not applicable to the transactions of supermarkets, fuel, transportation fees, property, motor vehicle, wholesale, hospital and tuition in China etc. (transaction types are determined according to the merchant categories as defined time to time by Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay and reserves the right to change the merchant categories from time to time, or at its sole discretion of ICBC (Asia). Transactions which have not been posted, cancelled, refunded or not authorized are not eligible to the rewards.
Credit Card Spending Installment Plan
Every spending with choice of installment plan for you to enjoy fabulous shopping delights!
- Super-Low Monthly Flat Rate at 0.235% (APR is 5.29%)2
- 12, 24 and 36 month installment plan of your choice
- No documents are required
- Application Hotline3: 2533 8686
2. The monthly flat rate is 0.235% and the annualised percentage rate is 5.29% for 12 months, 5.46% for 24 months, 5.48% for 36 months. The annualised percentage rate of the Plan is calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice. ICBC (Asia) shall have the right at its discretion to apportion any instalment payment between interest and principal in such manner as it shall desire. The annualised percentage rate is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualised rate. Terms and conditions apply, for more details on terms and conditions and relevant fee and charges, please visit www.icbcasia.com.
3.Office hour of the Customer Service Hotline: Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm, except Public Holidays. After language option is selected, please press ‘9’ to talk to a Customer Service representative.
ICBC Horoscope Visa Signature Card offers
Visa Contactless Payment
With Visa Contactless Payment, you can simply tap and pay with your ICBC Horoscope Visa Signature Card on the card terminal that support contactless payment function. It’s fast, convenient. Look for the contactless symbol and enjoy the ease of contactless payment today!
ICBC Horoscope UnionPay Dual Currency Card offers
Payment and Travel Convenience Across the Greater Bay Area
Cardholder can enjoy a hassle-free journey across the Greater Bay area via a series of convenient payment services with the Card. This includes designated Hong Kong taxis, cross-bridge fare of Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge, Chu Kong Passenger Transport, Eternal East Cross-Border Coach, China Train 12306, Guangzhou and Shenzhen Metro gates, Shenzhen Metro Line 4 self-service ticket vending machine, Shenzhen taxis and Guangzhou public buses.
Two Currencies in One Card
With both HKD and RMB accounts in one card, you can spend with the local currency across Mainland China and Hong Kong and enjoy two currencies in one card.
Experience the new QR code payment convenience via 'UnionPay App'
Download the 'UnionPay App' with mobile phone and bind with ICBC Horoscope UnionPay Dual Currency cards to enjoy numerous Hong Kong, Macao and cross-border privileges.
To borrow or not to borrow ? Borrow only if you can repay!
Protect your Personal Digital Keys; Beware of Fraudulent Links!
Don't be tempted by quick money. Don't sell your account.