2.8% p.a. RMB Bonds due 2015 (the "Bonds")
The Ministry of Finance of the People's Republic of China
How to Apply for the Bonds ?
You can apply through all of the ICBC (Asia) branches to place your application, or you can also apply 24 hours a day through our online banking platform, quick and easy.
|During the Bonds IPO period, 30 branches will extend the service hours for customers to subscribe the Bonds :
| Hong Kong Island
Sheung Wan Branch, Central Branch, *North Point Branch, *Sai Wan Ho Branch,
*Fortress Hill Branch,
Queen's Road Central Branch,
*Hennessy Road Branch,
Wan Chai Road Branch,
Quarry Bay Branch
Prince Edward Branch,
Tsim Sha Tsui Branch,
Tsimshatsui East Branch,
Ho Man Tin Branch,
Jordan Branch, *Mongkok Branch,
Yaumatei Branch, Hung Hom Branch,
Lai Chi Kok Branch,
*Kwun Tong Branch
| New Territories
Sheung Shui Branch,Tai Po Branch,
*Yuen Long Branch,
Tai Wo Branch,
*Sha Tsui Road Branch,
Tsuen Wan Castle Peak Road Branch,*Yan Ching Street Branch, *The Grandiose Branch
*The above 10 branches will also extend service hours for customers on Sunday.
Details of Branch Address
22 November to 4 December 2013 (Monday - Friday)
9:00a.m. – 7:00p.m.
23 November and 30 November 2013 (Saturday)
9:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
*24 November and 1 December 2013 (Sunday)
Only applicable to the selected *10 branches above.
|9:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
Further information in relation to the application of the Bonds is available in the Selling Manual and the Interest Rate Notice.
- Subscription period: From 9:00 a.m. on Friday, 22 November 2013 to 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, 3 December 2013 (Subscription through Securities Form) or 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, 5 December 2013 (Subscription through Bond Form).
- Expected Allotment date: Monday, 9 December 2013
- Expected issue date: Wednesday, 11 December 2013
- Expected listing date: Thursday, 12 December 2013
- Maturity date: Expected to be 11 December 2015
- An application can only apply for the Bonds if he/she holds a valid Hong Kong identity card and applies for the Bonds in personal capacity and as beneficial owner rather than on behalf of any corporate or other body corporate. The Bonds have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933 and may not be offered, sold, pledged or transferred within the United States.
Minimum investment amount
The interest rate of the Bonds is 2.8%. Such notice shall be read together with, and is deemed
to be incorporated by reference into and forms part of, the
selling manual, and will be available on display at the placing
banks during the subscription period.
Multiple applications is allowed
- You may submit more than one application for the Bonds.
Listing and Liquidity
Any application for the Bonds should be made solely on the basis of the information contained in Selling Manual and the Interest Rate Notice.
How to find out more
The above information is for reference only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation to any person to enter into any bond transactions. Investment in bond involves risks. The prices of bond may move up or down and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling bonds. Your investment in bond denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. Past performance of any bond is no guide to its future performance. You should understand that any subscription for or acquisition or purchase of any bond registered outside Hong Kong and the receipt and collections of income from there and other administrative matters thereof may not be governed by Hong Kong laws. You agree to bear all risks relating to, and to your instruction to deal with, all such investments which are not governed by Hong Kong laws. ICBC (Asia) does not guarantee the existence of secondary market. If you are uncertain of or not understood any aspect of risks involve in this investment, you should seek independent legal, financial and other professional advice prior to any investment.