'Notice of redirecting ICBC Asia branch phone number'
In order to provide you with better and more convenient banking service, The Branch contact nos. will be redirecting to the Call Centre starting from 26, March 2013. Customers can select different banking services or talk with our customer service officer for further assistance. For enquiry, please contact our Customer Service Hotline (852) 218 95588.
'Notice of Phone Banking System Enhancement'
In order to improve the efficiency, the Bank is performing the phone banking system enhancement. Please be informed that if there is no valid credit card account or bank account registered under the phone banking system, your phone banking services would be terminated automatically. If you have any questions please contact our customer service hotline (852) 218 95588.
'All the services you need at one number'
ICBC (Asia) Phone Banking Services provides you a convenient and easy way to manage your banking affairs with the touch of only a few buttons, anywhere, day or night.
You can access the following services by simply dialing 218 95588:
- Account balance enquiry
- Funds transfer and currency trading+
- Bill payment and charity donation++
- Time deposit placement, renewal and uplift
- Cheque status enquiry and stop payment
- Cheque book and statement request
- Deposit rates and exchange rates enquiry
- Paper gold scheme unit price enquiry
- Branch information enquiry
- Form request through fax
- Change of PIN
- Lost / stolen card reporting++
- General information and promotion enquiry
- Download Phone Banking User guide
The Roaming Service is specially designed for customers who frequently travel to the Mainland. By simply dialing a local phone number, you can manage your banking affairs with ICBC and ICBC (Asia) at any time without any long distance call cost no matter you are on the Mainland or Hong Kong.
When you are on the Mainland, you can dial a local call 95588* to access to your bank, credit card and securities accounts of ICBC (Asia) with a wide range of services, and when you are in Hong Kong, you may also dial a local call 218 95588 to manage the bank accounts of ICBC.
* Please press "8" for Roaming Service, then press "2" for Overseas Roaming Service,
and "1" for Hong Kong China.
+ Third party account transfer is only applicable for personal accounts.
++ These services are only applicable for personal accounts only.
How to find out more