ICBC Mobile Banking offers you a comprehensive range of banking and securities services with user-friendly interface, allowing you to manage your wealth without time and geographical limits.
1. Advantage of Mobile Banking
2. Overview of Mobile Banking
3. Login to ICBC (Asia) Mobile Banking
4. Recommended Operating Systems, Mobile Brands/Models
1. Advantage of ICBC Mobile Banking
(1) User-friendly webpage design and easy to operate
(2) Independent of telecommunications network and service providers
(3) Can be accessible worldwide
(4) All beneficiary accounts are pre-registered through personal internet banking, ensuring the transaction security
(5) Securities trading at ease with finger tips
(6) Use the same account number/user name and PIN as that of Personal Internet Banking
2. Overview of ICBC Mobile Banking
- Fund transfer within own accounts & registered third-party account
- Fund transfer to other banks through Electronic Clearing, CHATS and Telegraphic Transfer
- Buy/Sell foreign currency
- Accounts Enquiry
- Buy/Sell Stock
- Stock Quote(Real-time and Delayed)
- Amend/Cancel Order
- Last 10 days securities order status enquiry
- Last 60 days securities transaction history enquiry
- Investment summary enquiry
- Last 60 days transactions enquiry from mobile banking
- Deposit Summary enquiry
- Government Departments
- Exchange Rate (HKD Based)
- Exchange Rate (USD Based)
3. Login to ICBC Mobile Banking
You are only advised to access our mobile banking via smart phone through the following methods:
You can simply logon to m.icbcasia.com or https://mobilehk.icbc.com.cn
You can search "ICBC" through Apple App Store and download "ICBC Mobile Banking" to enjoy our free Mobile Application.
4. Recommended Operation System, Mobile Brands/Models*:
- Apple iOS 4.3.3 or above: iPhone, iPod Touch, etc.
- Android OS 2.2 or above: Samsung Galaxy, HTC Legend, etc.
- BlackBerry OS 4.5 or above: BlackBerry 9800, etc.
*As there are some differences in browser specifications, some models may not be compatible with the service even they run on the above-mentioned operation systems, and the webpage display of some handset models may result in different layout. ICBC (Asia) will update the system regularly in order to support more models.
How to find out more