Established in 2006, Hong Kong Airlines is commercial airlines based in Hong Kong, provide services with new Airbus A330-300, A330-200 and A320 between Hong Kong and major cities in Asia. Hong Kong Airlines and ICBC (Asia) join hands to launch ICBC (Asia) Hong Kong Airlines Visa Platinum Card to bring you prestigious mileage program and airport lounge services.
Hong Kong Airlines VIP Lounge Service
Hong Kong Airlines VIP Lounge located at the central concourse of Terminal 1, provides a spacious and tranquil environment for Hong Kong Airlines Visa Platinum Cardholder. At VIP Lounge, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the airport apron area and a wide variety of features including desktop computers with internet access and Wi-Fi connections, a full range of newspapers and magazines, and the well-designed buffet area offers numerous options at different period of time. The VIP lounge is opened between 6:00am and 10:00pm.
Hong Kong Airlines Visa Platinum Cardholder can enjoy below exclusive privileges regardless of the class of air ticket of Hong Kong Airlines.
- Principal Cardholder can enjoy free visit of Hong Kong Airlines VIP Lounge for 5 times per year (effective from the date of card issuance). Principal Cardholder can keep on visiting the VIP Lounge at a privileged price after 5 times free visit.
- Companion and Supplementary Cardholder can also visit the VIP Lounge at a privileged price together with the Principal Cardholder. All related charges will be settled by the Principal Card.
Fortune Wings Miles Member
If Hong Kong Airlines Visa Platinum Cardholder (including Supplementary Cardholder) has not yet been the member of Fortune Wings Miles, with successful application of the card, you will automatically become the member of Hong Kong
Airlines Frequent Flyer Program-Fortune Wings Miles, accumulate miles for redeeming free air ticket or class upgrade. Fortune Wings Miles membership number will be embossed on the card for easy reference.
ICBC (Asia) Hong Kong Airlines Visa Platinum Cardholder can choose to automatically convert the accumulated points to Fortune Wings Mile.
Retail Spending HK$6 = 6 points = 1 Fortune Wings Mile
You can also choose a bonus point scheme to redeem the accumulated point to your favorable cash coupon or Fortune Wings Mile for free. Bonus point valid for 3 years.
Download Bonus Point reward program
* Bonus point and Cash Rebate cannot be earned in respect of cash advances, balance transfer, cash installment loan and the repayment, tax loan and personal loan repayment, installment plan, donation, tax payment, purchase of casino chips, gambling transaction, credit card annual fee and all kinds of handling fees and financial charges and any unauthorized transactions.
Year Round Merchant Offers
Cardholders can enjoy exclusive dining, shopping and entertainment privileges with ICBC (Asia) Hong Kong Airlines Visa Platinum Card.
Emergency Medical Protection in Mainland China
Hong Kong Airlines Visa Platinum Principal Cardholders will automatically enjoy The Medical Card1 worth of HK$600 from China Pacific Insurance. The policy entitles the Cardholder to emergency treatments at more than 1,000 key hospitals2 in Mainland China without prepaying deposits. Furthermore, you are entitled to other medical services such as hospital transfers and Hong Kong-bound post-treatment transportation.
- The Medical Card will be sent to Hong Kong Airlines Visa Platinum Principal Cardholder within 3-4 weeks upon card activation. The Medical Card will be valid for 1 year. The service of the Medical Card will be suspended immediately upon the cancellation of Hong Kong Airlines Visa Platinum Card. If the Principal Cardholder is an existing Medical Card holder, China Pacific Insurance will provide the Cardholder a Personal Accident Insurance coverage of up to HK$260,000. The above information of the Medical Card is for reference only. Please refer to the terms and conditions in the insurance contract for details. The above medical insurance is provided by China Pacific Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited and ICBC (Asia) shall not hold any liability for the quality of the product.
- Key hospitals were administrated by the Health Bureau, the Health Department and the Ministry of Health P.R. China and Bureau of Medical Administration Health Department of the General Logistics Department of the People's Liberation Army of China. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of your individual insurance policy for protection scope and limitations.
"Verified by VISA" Services
"Verified by VISA" Service provides a secure and easy way for customers to enjoy added protection when making purchases via the Internet. With "Verified by VISA"Service, you will assign a personal password and a personal alert message upon your preference. When you make on-line transaction, your identity will be authenticated then. From now on, you can enjoy on-line shopping with extra protection.
24-hour Worldwide Cash Availability
You can obtain cash advance with your ATM PIN 24 hours a day from any JETCO ATMs or VISA ATMs worldwide.
Convenient Payment Methods
You can settle your credit card payment in any of the following ways to save time and enjoy maximum convenience:
Simply register your credit card with the PPS, you can then make the payment through a touch-tone phone or the PPS website. You can call 18011 for bill registration and 18031 for bill payment, alternatively visit the website at http://www.ppshk.com. The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Hong Kong Credit Card Centre merchant code is 9232.
Payment cut-off time is 7:00pm from Monday to Friday (except Sunday and public holidays). Please settle the payment at least 1 clearing day before "Payment Due Date".
You may make payment from your bank account held at any JETCO member bank through ATMs with "JET PAYMENT" signage or JETCO website http://www.jetco.com.hk. Payment cut-off time is 7:30pm from Monday to Friday (except Sunday and public holidays).
Please settle the payment at least 1 clearing day before "Payment Due Date".
Just complete and return the "Autopay Form" by mail, and your credit card payment can be settled simply through your designated savings or current account held at any bank in Hong Kong. Your designated account will be debited for the pre-set repayment amount in 1 clearing day before "Payment Due Date". Please prepare sufficient funds 2 clearing days before the "Payment Due Date".
Payment by Cash, Cheque or Fund Transfer
You may arrange payment by cash, by cheque or transfer funds from your ICBC (Asia) account at any branch of ICBC (Asia). You may also send in a crossed cheque payable to "ICBC (Asia) Credit Card Centre" with your credit card number written on the back, and enclose with the payment slip from your statement to P.O. Box 27, General Post Office, Hong Kong.
To allow sufficient time for processing, please send in your cheque payment at least 3 clearing days before "Payment Due Date". Cash and post-dated cheques are not accepted.
Payment from ICBC (Asia) Account
You can also settle payment from ICBC (Asia) account at any JETCO ATMs, through ICBC (Asia) Phone Banking Services or Internet Banking Services.
Apply now and enjoy the marvelous privileges brought to you by ICBC (Asia) Hong Kong Airlines Visa Platinum Card!
How to find out more